Koolaburra was another Australian boot company that rivaled Ugg for years. It appears that Ugg brand acquired Koolaburra, then released these cool dual branded babies. Oh and did I talk about the benefits? You’re going to love this.
The Koolaburras retail for as low as $90 for a tall woman’s boot. You.can.buy.uggs.for.$90!
Don’t believe me? Check out this link for their beautiful black bow version, the Koolaburra Victoria Tall.
- The Classic ugg boasts wool insoles where the Koolaburra detailed a foam insole.
- Koolaburra can be found at an amazing $70 less than the Classic Ugg.
- Both products are now made in China.
- Koolaburra has a cow suede upper, Ugg is made from only sheep skin.
- Koolaburra versions clearly label the difference on the back tag.
Personally, I’m ordering a pair in the near future. I love the pop out fur side, the feminine yet not-too-young bows, and the new branding. They also have Mini versions and the Classic original look. I absolutely love and rely on my Ugg boots to keep my toes warm all winter, and trust the brand’s quality, so I’m not worried about the differences. Though the tag displays the new branding, I think it is cool! Who doesn’t love new fashion.
What do you think about the new Koolaburra spin off? Have you given them a test run? Comment below!